Search our database of frequently asked questions.
- How do I delegate my domain name?
To redelegate your domain name:
- If you do not have a My Account, you will need to create one.
- If the domain name you want to redelegate is not in your My Account, you will need to add it.
- If you have forgotten your My Account password, use our Password Recovery Tool to retrieve it.
- Login to your My Account by clicking on the Login link at the top right of the website, and entering your username and password. The My Account Console will be displayed
- Click Manage Domain Names under the 'Manage Domain Names' section of the Console.
The Manage Domain Names page will be displayed with the list of domain names under your My Account.
- Click the 'domain name' you wish to delegate. The Domain Management page will be displayed.
- In the 'DNS' section of the page, click Redelegate Domain Name
- On the Delegation page, enter the details of the new name servers for your domain name and click Continue
- A confirmation message will appear with the details of the updated delegation.
- Q.How do I renew my domain name?
- Q.How do I transfer a domain name to Melbourne IT?
- Q.How do I update the contact details of my domain name?
- Q.What is a Melbourne IT Registry Key?
- Q.What is an Authorisation/EPP code and how do I retrieve it?
- Q.How do I transfer a .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us or .asia domain name out of Melbourne IT?